Here have some updates/stray observations:
- The Columbus Circle area is amazing, and I can’t believe that I’ve been fortunate enough to reside in this location for what has now been extended to a month (would’ve left earlier this evening but reasons). I’ll miss Parc Vendôme, and some of the doormen as well.
- Switched to e-cigarettes a few weeks ago. Perks without the poison.
- Vegetarian/vegan aren’t bad words out here. I’m surrounded by organic grocery stores/restaurants. Shame about those jacked up prices, though.
- 9th Avenue is soooo gay and I love it. Little SanFran. Pride was wonderful, too.
- I expected more from MoMA’s galleries but it was still an experience. Might go again on Friday.
- Free concerts at Central Park are a lovely thing. Finally saw Émilie Simon perform recently. Wandered though the park and thought I heard a familiar voice on the wind.
- That Color War concert. Unf.
- 4th of July fireworks above the building.
- I could probably keep going since I’ve been quiet for around a month.
- I’m incredibly lucky.
- Oh, lastly, it just so happens that Denver is a place and I’m moving there on Saturday! Bought my plane ticket last night. And I won’t be going alone.
P.S. If any of you friends and/or followers care to meet up before I leave Manhattan (Saturday morning), feel free to reach out!