4. You are at the doctor’s office and he has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? What do you do with your remaining days? Would you be afraid?
I was asked this recently, actually. My response was that I’d go on a road trip and visit my close friends from around the states. Thinking about it a second time, however, I’d make every effort to visit those in other parts of the world as well. I’m not sure whether I’d say anything one way or the other, but it’d be rude not to.
5. You can have one of the following two things. Which do you choose? Why? Love and Trust.
The former without the latter is destructive, so I’ll go with the only one that can still blossom into something more, which is trust.
11. Does love = sex?
I don’t think so, but sex in a romantic relationship is obviously an important factor, because there are certain things that words and other kinds of actions simply can’t convey, at least in my opinion.
13.When was the last time you told someone HONESTLY how you felt regardless of how difficult it was for you to say? Who was it? What did you have to tell the person?
Recently. It’s a rather dangerous enterprise, dealing with kindred spirits. The best and worst of experiences. Then again, there’s hardly any risk in dealing with people that don’t truly understand you, so this path seems preferable.
15. What do you think would be the hardest thing for you to give up? Why would it be hard to lose?
I won’t say my sanity because that went out the window years ago, or my smoking habit because that’s a choice for the benefit of the work, and I certainly won’t mention my diet because I tried the vegetarian thing for 100+ days, and intend to continue that path once I’m out of Purgatory.
I’ll go with my ideals, because this life simply isn’t worth continuing without them.
19. Would you give a homeless person CPR if they were dying? Why or Why not?
Quality of life is an issue here so… mercy negligence? Another issue is the fact that I’m not even CPR certified.
23. When was the last time you were nice to someone and did NOT expect anything in return for it?
Well I’m always nice to my thunder (birthday) stealing nephew, if that counts.